Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Music in the Park

Downtown had a Music in the Park event, which was so much fun to take Aunt Heather to. It was the perfect evening for being outside and enjoying some great summer music. They also had an assortment of food from the local restaurants for tasting and for Daddy and Heather, a few ice cold beers. Heather was able to get a good glimpse of all of the fun activities that are down here, so hopefully her big move this way will not happen too long after she graduates. I know Mommy sure cannot wait for her to move down here.

The dancing was my favorite part. We found a great spot for me to get out of the stroller and dance around. It was funny to see how many passing adults stopped to dance with me for a bit. I even had another little girl come and join me. Here is me, Heather and Mommy dancing.


Daddy and I spent a lot of time dancing together, too. He sure has some great moves! Mom kept telling him to do "The Running Man"? Not sure what that is...
Sorry for the video moving around so much. Mommy needs to work on that. Enjoy and talk with you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. Halena - you are getting SO big. I love to watch all of your videos. You are a great dancer!

    ReplyDelete