I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day! We sure had a great time, even though when BBQ time came it started raining. Kaylee and I spent the day playing and enjoying our time together. We made sure to keep the house full of a lot of noise.
Kaylee and I played outside with my slide, rice/water table, mower and swing. Grandma had so much fun watching us run around together.




We played in my new room and pulled out a bunch of books for grandpa to read to us. Then we decided to play in my new BIG girl bed!! We loved playing peek-a-boo under the covers and show off for the camera.



I showed Kaylee how I like to run laps around the kitchen, and then she joined in. I was so excited cheering one time that I even smacked myself in the face while clapping. We ran so many laps that it tuckered us right out. We then asked Daddy to give us a ride and had him run the laps for us instead.
It was so sad to have to say good-bye for now. We had such an amazing weekend. We are already looking forward to our next time together.
Halena - you are such a big girl in your toddler bed! I sure wish you lived closer to Emma so that you could teach her how to run like you do around the kitchen!
ReplyDelete