Thursday, September 24, 2009

Neala's Stand Out Feature

Neala's hair is definitely her stand out feature at the moment. Everywhere we go people are always commenting on how thick and dark her hair is. I guess I do not realize how much hair she has for a baby until I see her side by side with another infant her age.
Bath time is another time that I realize how much hair she has. It is so difficult to get all of the soap out!! It takes a lot more effort to rinse than mine ever has, especially when she loves to squirm around in the bath. Also, after her bath you can get a glimpse of her curls. They do not last long with all the tummy time, playing on her back and being held, but they take a life of their own when wet. We will just have to wait and see if the curls last!



Here is a little video. with a case of the hiccups.

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are beautiful!! I am so jealous that you have family close by now - what a great chance for Halena to bond with her cousin!

    ReplyDelete