Saturday, July 11, 2009
Summer Fun!
Pool time in the backyard! It was such a wonderful morning the other day that Daddy got out my pool and blew it up for me. I was such a big girl, helping to fill the pool with the hose. Really, I made Daddy do all the work and I just splashed at the water and tried to get him wet. 
I played with the balls, stomped, and splashed all about while he did some yard work. Daddy even placed my little slide next to the pool so I could slide right in. I was full of giggles. Mommy could not stop snapping pictures. She thinks I look so grown up with my ponytail and swimsuit. She is going to be in for a big surprise when the new baby arrives and she sees how big I really am. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment