Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Belated Fourth of July!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful July 4th. We had so much fun!! We went to my very first parade. There was so much to see. Even before the parade started I loved watching all of the people and other kids lining up on their blankets along the street. While waiting we had a little morning picnic of Chick-Fil-a, yum yum.

The parade started off with police motorcycles, with their siren and lights going. It pulled me right in. I was able to wave and yell hello to everyone passing by. They passed out mini flags for us to wave. I caught on pretty quick...and even kept waving it on the way home in the car.

Mommy and Daddy really enjoyed the Bagpipes. It took them back to the Alma Scots days. I cannot wait for the next parade!!


No comments:

Post a Comment