Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Visiting with Grandparents and Daddy's birthday!!

Oh, I have been having so much fun the last few weeks. We have been very busy with Grandma and Grandpa K. coming to stay for a visit and Grandpa H. visiting us for dinner. While grandma and grandpa were here we headed to the Science Center so I could show them all of the animals. It was very fitting because in the days before we went they taught me all of the hand motions to go with the "itsy bitsy spider" and we saw a lot of spiders while we were there. Check out this video of my close encounter with the NOT so itsy bitsy spider.


Here I am leading Grandma K. down the hallway. I had to show her around since this was her first visit.
Grandpa and I in the goat petting area. They were a little stinky!

We had such a great day. Here I am saying hello to my favorite tortoise. I had to get down to his level so we could be eye to eye. Grandpa H. was able to stop for a visit while in town for work.

We spent Daddy's BIRTHDAY playing golf in the backyard and then heading to the park. The weather was so beautiful, we could not stay inside. I was playing golf with Daddy, showing him how to drive like Mommy does, but then I got distracted by airplanes flying over our house.

We walked some of the trails and then played by the lake. I found my first pine cones and loved handing them out to everyone. Can you tell that we were having a good time?!?!

WE HOPE THAT YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY DADDY! WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment