Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

Well...we have been a little busy, so sorry that we have not sent out a message or pictures in a little while. I hope that you all had a great Easter!! I had such a wonderful time. We went on an Easter egg hunt with my old babysitter, Tara, and my two friends, Zion and Calla. It was so much fun, but those older kids are so fast it was hard for me to find a lot of eggs before they grabbed them all up. Here I am waiting patiently for them to let us run free to find the eggs.

Daddy and I coloring an Easter bag with Zion.






On Easter morning, I woke up to find that the Easter Bunny had left me a beautiful basket and eggs to hunt for and find. They were full of yummy treats and smurfs to play with. I was ready to hop around looking for my eggs in my bunny shorts, furry tail and all.

The week before Easter, Grandma and Grandpa B. came for a visit. We had fun playing outside, mowing the grass, swinging, and going for walks. They bought me an outdoor chair for the patio, and we sat and looked at birds and airplanes. I was sure to point out every single one that flew over head. They set up an early egg hunt for me in the house so I could practice for the big day. I found eggs hidden all over the living room.



It was so beautiful two weekends ago that I wanted to spend every minute outside...my favorite place to be. I was running through the open grass, letting my hair blow in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment