Monday, March 23, 2009

Twirling....

Round and round I go!!! I have started to find that I have some new dance moves. I can twirl in circles over and over again. It is so much fun! Also, I have started to try to snap my fingers to the music. For some reason Mommy and Daddy can make noise with their fingers, but I have not been able to get the hang of that part yet. Daddy is trying to teach me the "running man", his big dance move...but we will see if I work on that one.



It has been so beautiful outside that I have been able to wear my sundresses and head out to watch Daddy's soccer teams play. We had games on Saturday and Sunday this weekend. I had so much fun cheering the boys on and clapping when they scored goals. Mommy had to help me a little when I found myself clapping for the other teams' goals too. Oops!

After the game all of the boys from the college team came over for a pizza party. We sat out on the porch and ate boxes and boxes of pizza. I helped myself to a little cheese pizza. One of Daddy's players noticed something interesting about my outfit. For those of you who do not know, Dada is a HUGE fan of Adidas gear. Everything Adidas for him and his team. Well....I happened to have on some Nike sneakers. Uh oh!! One of the guys noticed and let Dada have it. I think I may have a new pair of shoes heading my way!! A girl can never have enough shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment