Sunday, March 15, 2009

Barefoot and loving it!!

Last weekend was beautiful outside. We were outside all weekend. We played in the backyard, I even helped Dad mow the lawn with my bubble mower. I swung, watched the birds, and watched the neighbors dog play in the yard. I kept saying, "woof woof" every time he barked. 70s and sunny just puts a smile on my face and fills my belly with laughter.Mom was outside painting her toe nails and I wanted mine painted, too. I just loved staring at my painted toes and wiggling them all around. We took my wagon out to the soccer complex so we could all do some recruiting. The game was fun to watch and I loved clapping when everyone else did, but the real fun was playing with my wagon and chasing bubbles around. I tried so hard to push the wagon, but it just would not budge. I love riding in the wagon and have a thing for throwing everything else out so I have the space all to myself. My parents are hoping that changes before my baby sister gets here and she will be riding with me.
It was the first time that I have been able to head out to the soccer fields and run barefoot and free in the open fields. I had so much fun having them chase me all over. I was even kicking the ball around, but every time Mom tried to get it on tape I would take off running without the ball. I am too fast for her!

This week I played hookie for 2 days from school. At school I acted like I was not feeling well so Mom had to come and pick me up. When you go home sick from daycare you have to be out for a complete 24 hours, so that means at least 2 days off. It was just too nice outside to be at daycare. I wanted to be playing with Mom and Dad. By the time I got home, I was feeling great. I played and played and then got ready for the lacrosse game that Daddy had to work. At the game I cheered the team on to a win and yelled "NO NO" at the referee when Coach Rowe did. And every time he yelled to a player to "help" another player out, I put my hands up and signed it just in case they did not hear. I sure pulled one over on daycare!

No comments:

Post a Comment