Mom and dad have found that one of my favorite places to go is to the Children's Museum. They have so much that I can play with. I love driving the cars, playing music, playing house, and shopping at the grocery store. The only problem is they will not let me drive the car out of the lot to the store or the other play areas. Here I am driving the police car around.
I am pretty good at playing the drums and the bells too. Mom and dad are very happy that I have those to play with at the museum rather than at home. I can get a really loud beat going. 
I love playing outside every chance I have as well. My new thing to do is to put my hat on and bring my coat to mom or dad to give them the cue that I want to head out. The only problem is that it has been a little cold the last few weeks. So...I have been just wearing my hat around the house.
We will try to have some videos coming soon!! Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment